- Achieve parity in scientific fields by 2027.
- Launch support for young women to train for tech careers.
- Create works of general interest related to violence against women.
- Introduce a platform for investigators and judges with complete information about accused or perpetrators of violence against women.
- Double female houses.
- Implement a “new starter package” for women who have to leave their homes.
- Fund a research program on endometriosis and couples’ sexual and reproductive health.
- Implement termination of employment without a waiting period in the event of an abortion.
- Orient, over it midwives, patients with mental disorders according to compensated consultations of psychologists.
A culture of equality
Consolidate the culture of equality within French society, a support program for 10,000 young girls to train for technological careers will also be deployed.
Action against violence against women
In order not to miss anything, it is planned to create a plan for the equality of women and men work of general interest specific to violence against women in different territories.
In the Appendix, a platform will be established that will allow investigators and judges access to complete information about defendants or perpetrators of this type of violence.
The plan aims to gradually enrich other key information, especially for victims.
By 2024, the Government will double the women’s houses in the territory, bringing it to 100.
Finally, he puts the plan on the calendar gradual implementation of the “new starter package” for women who have to leave their home or want to stay there after the eviction of their ex-spouse.
Associations point out that it takes about 7 round trips for victims of domestic violence to permanently leave their spouse.
On the health side, the plan foresees the equality of women and men financing of the research program on endometriosis and the sexual and reproductive health of couples, for which EUR 30 million will be allocated over 5 years.
The Government is also getting stronger support for women who have had a miscarriage or are depressed before or after childbirth :
- suspension of work without waiting period in case of abortion;
- the possibility for midwives to refer patients with mental disorders to paid consultations of psychologists.